We Need Volunteers!
Date: May 29th and 30th
Time: Rodeo starts at 7pm both nights; volunteers are needed at various times according to area to be worked (see Type of Service below).
Missionary Requesting Support: Men's Group
Type of Service and Number of Volunteers needed for each type:
- Gate Checkers: Need to be at Hooper arena no later than 5:30pm; Need 12 people both nights
- Concession Stand: Need Weber County food handler permit; Need 4 or 5 each night; Need to arrive no later than 5pm
- Crowd Directors: Volunteer will direct people to appropriate entrance gates according to pre-purchased ticket vs needs to buy ticket; Need 4 or 5 each night; Need to arrive by 5:30pm
- Pre-Rodeo Set-up: Need 5 people to assist with banner placements, setting tables for kiosks, running power cords as required, other actions as determined; Need to arrive on Friday June 1 at 8AM.
- Post Rodeo Clean-up: Need 20 people to clean Arena area; Need to arrive arena on Sunday, June 3 at 1PM.
- Gate Checker: 21 or older
- Concession Stand worker: 16 or older
- Crowd Directors: 16 or older
- Pre-Rodeo Set-up: 13 or older
- Post-Rodeo Clean-up: 12 or older
Point Of Contact (POC): Gary Thompson 801-710-0086
Note to Volunteers: Please come to the weekly meetings leading up to the rodeo date, you can stay current on what is happening, and what our needs are. We meet every Thursday night at the church at 7:30pm, Room 4.